Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

You know I often say loudly that I think Gina is very boring, but I think Gina is actually getting somewhere now! Just pity she didn't do anything sooner, I would've loved her from the start then.

I find her super beautyfull, and she is generally a very nice and friendly person. She is actually pretty interesting too (for me that like to watch wierd habits). I just grew very tired of her endless teasing, and not helped by her spending every second of her time with the superboring twins.

I think her second stay has been much better though, less time with the twins, less laying in bed all day, less out all night-sleep all day, less silly dance shows and/or body paintings, and that she has now started to show sexuality on cam, not hiding on the toilet to masturbate. That is a HUGE + from me!

Yes, I think she's grown up from a girl into a very sexy beautiful young woman, and has matured somewhat. For me she's even more gorgeous than her 1st stay. All the exercise and what appears to be a healthier lifestyle is definitely paying dividends..Her body, now, is to die for..She's really toned now and I'm sure her boobs are a little bigger...and beautiful...:heart:

i'm really enjoying her stay this time round...:biggrin:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, upyourass said:

What happened to the appartement from the Twins (and the rest) ? Vacation over ?

they where never on a real vacation they are on a working vacation  like its been from day one when b1 opened 

• Like 1