Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The three in bed I was hoping for a little cuddling, I know no lesbro action just a little cuddle would have been great to see.

I didn't think we'd see any real cuddling tonight, but the saddest thing we definitely won't see...Gina doing naked yoga in the LR tomorrow morning and sharing with us that wonderful body...:cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't think we'd see any real cuddling tonight, but the saddest thing we definitely won't see...Gina doing naked yoga in the LR tomorrow morning and sharing with us that wonderful body...:cry:

But left with wonderful memories

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She could do naked Yoga with the twins,,,,,her location changed,,,but that doesn't mean her yoga has to stop ::):heart:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No need to be rude, but yes, Gina has bated: https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_14?ts=1517218617&from=share

Ed, the rudeness started with the comments he made.  The bag over the head was a nice way of indicating he obviously did not

pay attention, which had a little sense of humor involved.  Just telling him Gina has bated may not be enough to

persuade him and BTW your video proof does not work for me-I can't see it and I do not know if 

anyone else can either. 

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

No need to be rude, but yes, Gina has bated: https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_14?ts=1517218617&from=share

Ed, the bag over the head was just a funny way of saying Mikelima wasn't watching what we are...:biggrin:..We can't be too serious on here and need a sense of humour. Happy wasn't making a malicious post and, on reflection, when he realises he was wrong, Mike might see the funny side of it...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ed, the bag over the head was just a funny way of saying Mikelima wasn't watching what we are...:biggrin:..We can't be too serious on here and need a sense of humour. Happy wasn't making a malicious post and, on reflection, when he realises he was wrong, Mike might see the funny side of it...

Thank you Naga---you explained it better than I did. :biggrin:

• Like 1