Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

We only mention it Mike because sometimes we might misunderstand you when you write your comment,,you might mean one thing and we interpret it a completely different way because you didn't write it in a way for the rest of us to understand.::)

okay i got it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leia. we've all seen it in the shower and the bath...this is no different girl...Just pull your panties to the side. We only want a little peep and you'll send a lot of guys to bed happy tonight...:biggrin::heart:

You trying to get rid of me too??? :dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leia. we've all seen it in the shower and the bath...this is no different girl...Just pull your panties to the side. We only want a little peep and you'll send a lot of guys to bed happy tonight...:biggrin::heart:

that would be epic.

From Day #1 of all of the Barcelona Apts,,,,none of these ladies seem to know how to go to the store and purchase a proper extension Cord,,,it's not that difficult ladies,,,,,,,it is so uncomfortable trying to lay on the bed while tethered to a phone charger that doesn't have a long enough Cord,,,like Leia, the twins, Karol, Belle, Neia and Bea,,,,only Nicole kinda has one although it's not quite the right type.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I think that Leia needa laya a hand on that labia. 

perfect cat GIF by Amanda

PUSSY

I have been trying to use the jedi mind trick lose the panties Liea  lose the panties

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ed, the bag over the head was just a funny way of saying Mikelima wasn't watching what we are...:biggrin:..We can't be too serious on here and need a sense of humour. Happy wasn't making a malicious post and, on reflection, when he realises he was wrong, Mike might see the funny side of it...

I agree on that, but sometimes it can be borderline, atleast if a person is alittle outsider, like I've been, it can hurt alittle. E.g. you can say Sergio often just tries to be funny too, while others see him as insulting...... I just think there are funner things to joke about.

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Going to bed with happy... no thanks :dodgy:

• Like 1