Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

To those who think I complain to much, I can praise too... I've never seen a more genuine, real and lovely girl than Beatrice :heart: I liked Regina very much, I loved Leona, but Beatrice is simply the best :heart:

Thank her for a great ass orgasm just now, and it is far from just that, but I thank her very much for just being herself, for picking her nose, for peeing in the shower, for not being stuck up, but just trying to find herself, and enjoying herself. I love that!!!

BEATRICE!!!! <3

I wholeheartedly agree. Beatrice is a real pleasure to watch. She is not as restrained as all the others, she is a voyeur's wet dream in her total abandon to the cams, she shares all that many others hide, and it has been amazing to follow her progression in the intimate moments, from being clumsy and awkward (in a lovely way) to the incredible moments she has offered us in her new room.

So, yeah,

:heart::heart:Beatrice :heart::heart:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

I predict Kim Jong-un will renounce weapons of mass destruction, emigrate to the US and become Vice- President to Trump. And I am certain my prediction has more chance of happening than yours!!!!!

I think so too. LOL!

21 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I wholeheartedly agree. Beatrice is a real pleasure to watch. She is not as restrained as all the others, she is a voyeur's wet dream in her total abandon to the cams, she shares all that many others hide, and it has been amazing to follow her progression in the intimate moments, from being clumsy and awkward (in a lovely way) to the incredible moments she has offered us in her new room.

So, yeah,

:heart::heart:Beatrice :heart::heart:

I agree, when I've not liked the shows, people have said I'm not a "true" voyeur, so if she's not a voyer's dream, she is atleast my dream. She is fantastic :angel: The "clumsiness" is part of what makes her so great, in my humble view.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

who knows what changes in the head of these girls, for example, Nicole suddenly masturbates every day by showing herself at the cameras, I really want to know why

Who cares...:biggrin:...Good evening guys. I've finally returned  to REAL LIFE...:dodgy:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

pls leila.

go to karol x secon time massage lesbo!!!

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I predict Kim Jong-un will renounce weapons of mass destruction, emigrate to the US and become Vice- President to Trump. And I am certain my prediction has more chance of happening than yours!!!!!

same prediction that applied to a Lia bate applies to Karol and Leia (especially Leia).