Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

21 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

didn't rlc put b2 apt in u/m around this time last year for the heat and hot water and the power going  and its funny that both b2 and b4 have the same things wrong with both of them :dodgy:

Good morning Bud,  it was probably around this time that they put the apartment UM due to power and hot water issues.  None of which they fixed.  The IT guy for RLC must also be the electrician and the plumber..........A Jack of all, master of none type of guy LOL.

It's just like the last long UM they had when they kicked Neia, Gina, and Nicole to the curb to bring in the repeats.  A lot of the forum members thought it was to fix the electrical issues but that didn't happen from what I have read!  If RLC says they are going to take the apartments (B2/B4) down to fix the electrical issues, then take the apartments down and fix all the problems that are associated with them so they can quit having the same BS UM all the time.  I personally believe they (RLC) like it the way it is or it would have already been fixed by now!!

6 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Looking at the pool view in the light,  RLC really hit the jackpot with this location. The  high walls and the trees and bushes really give them plenty  of privacy.

i hope they add a  camera for the left side of the pool, one underneath the stairs to get the chairs and loungers by the pool and two to three cans where the where the table is, including one that looks right into the kitchen. And one more backyard cam, 

Always a good place for a cam I reckon in a house full of beautiful girls...:biggrin: