Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Hace 34 minutos, Mikelima1970 dijo:

y ella era la chica bisexual más sensual en un masaje lésbico.
segunda posición rebecca y megan
tercera posición irma y jessica.

Podría decirse que no hay nada que hacer ...
mezclaríamos masajes y masturbaciones todas las noches ...

si no es la vida real esto !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I am nothing neutral, but for me, that massage of Anna or Lola, although in the distance, because of the quality of the girls when they get serious, has been the best.
For me, Anna, is the girl who has given the best massages, without detracting from the others, but I think she is a luxury girl.
Maybe, I do not see the version that you speak, of Leia's massage, is what makes me not value such a good event, as you say ... maybe, the day I see it, I will have to change my vote.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Si RLC iba a reemplazar a alguien, o abrir un nuevo apartamento, deberían considerar seriamente dárselo al invitado en Lana & Robert, esa chica es mucho mejor que el 85-90% de las personas en RLC, ella debería conseguir un apartamento

That girl, although she had a problem with her boy the other day, I read it to the good people of RLCF, she alone, has made the attention of many people. That is already a merit that unfortunately, other girls in the houses of Barcelona, have not won, and I say with regret.
And yes, I agree with your point of view, that this girl, whether alone, very, very strange, or with the company of her partner, she had a place, perhaps, as a guest at home.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh those Jim Beam adverts. I would find it hard to choose between Natalie, Mila and Scarlett. It would be better if My Belle:heart: joined in.

I remember Mila when she was in her teens. When she got a little older I really started likeing what I saw.

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

and nipples!!!

Oh yes, her puffy nipples are sublime. Apart from seeing a repeat session with Karol, a seduction of Avi by Leia would be nice although she looks so fragile she might snap if handled without care 🤞

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1