Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys and gals...I was out last night/this morning and I'm pleased I didn't miss anything...:dodgy:

Sad to see the twins go but I think it was their time, and they were ready...2 lovely, sweet, friendly, bubbly girls...Their nudity will be legendary...

Good luck and stay healthy and happy..:heart:

You didn't see Amina and NIca having fun ? ... It was really nice ... just half a bottle of wine less would have given more ... but we will wait for the next chapter ... 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

You didn't see Amina and NIca having fun ? ... It was really nice ... just half a bottle of wine less would have given more ... but we will wait for the next chapter ... 

Sorry, that :dodgy: was my sarcastic face...:biggrin:

Yes, I've caught up on replay. It was great, and Amina's bate afterwards was worth waiting for...:heart:...Even Angie bated this morning!!, Jas into B4 and Sophie into the big bedroom...I hope she does it justice but I'd love to see Monica in there...

Yes, I missed quite a bit didn't I...:sad:

41 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what b2 has sofie rlc top cam girl :dodgy:

Since they arrived Monica and Sofie have reached higher audiences on a regular basis. Only Avi, Belle and the recently departed Blair have matched them for consistency so though Sofie seems to divide opinion she has been a member of an immensely "popular" (to use RLC's word) duo. Without Monica's magic we shall she if Sofie can hold as much interest.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, that :dodgy: was my sarcastic face...:biggrin:

Yes, I've caught up on replay. It was great, and Amina's bate afterwards was worth waiting for...:heart:...Even Angie bated this morning!!, Jas into B4 and Sophie into the big bedroom...I hope she does it justice but I'd love to see Monica in there...

Yes, I missed quite a bit didn't I...:sad:

In the previous 30 hours to that My Belle:heart: and Avi made no fewer than 8 attempts to bate. I think they each managed to finish twice but it can be difficult to tell. However they and Rosie's reappearance were totally overwhelmed by the great drunken (so couldn't really be planned) almost uninhibited show of Amina and Nica when fingers briefly came into play. We await the next episode.

• Like 2

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Is Amina working from her room ??  Phone chaturbate  ??

Robert,,,is there a point when you can ever think differently?

She is on the phone with Family or her Bf,,and you automatically went straight to the lowest common denominator,,, you wanna tell me that you could never ever think of them talking to family,friends or Bf,,,they have to be doing sex work on every phone call?

• Like 1

Sofie is a transformed woman now she has moved into the big room with uninhibited shower and shave down just like she was the last time she was here. As I recall her bating sessions were pretty good then as well. In hindsight I guess it was always in the script that Jas would move and they would swap so if the past is anything to go by then it is probably just a matter of time before she brings the blokes back as well which could be interesting with the new overhead cam 😉

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Robert,,,is there a point when you can ever think differently?

She is on the phone with Family or her Bf,,and you automatically went straight to the lowest common denominator,,, you wanna tell me that you could never ever think of them talking to family,friends or Bf,,,they have to be doing sex work on every phone call?

I was only asking myself a question,she just seems to talk to a lot of persons lately. I won't mention it again.