Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

De hecho, he visto muchachos aquí que dicen que no pueden molestar a las chicas que salen 7 noches a la semana y que no hacen absolutamente nada en el apartamento porque lo leerán y se asegurarán de no hacer nada.

The problem is not the girls, I assure you that it does not matter what people put them, and there are people who have had and have contacts with them through social networks, those if they are the ones who tell them things and inform them .
The problem is the people who claim that this is not an opinion forum, but a means to communicate with the girls. I think this is a very different way to Chartube, to give an example, where the viewer interacts with the lady in question. This forum, like many others, some already closed, unfortunately and others very active, were created for that, to share opions among the foreros. Nor for RLC, put your claws when you are interested.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

La tensión es tan gruesa en la cocina B * 2 que puedes cortarla con un cuchillo, hombre que es muy malo. Una de estas chicas necesita disculparse y dejar pasar los fantasmas.

If you read me in previous comments, I already thought that if RLC did not put the means, this would become another case as happened with Jess and Nicole, to give a recent example.
They changed to Jas, but in my humble opinion, it was one of these two girls, the ones who had to have moved. And if you allow me an opinion, it would be Monica who would be better in the big house than here. But this is more a second opinion than my own.
It also does not help the way that Monica seems to have taken, which reminds one of the last Gina, when she took this as the hotel where you only go to sleep, and the rest of the time was spent outside the house.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

If you read me in previous comments, I already thought that if RLC did not put the means, this would become another case as happened with Jess and Nicole, to give a recent example.
They changed to Jas, but in my humble opinion, it was one of these two girls, the ones who had to have moved. And if you allow me an opinion, it would be Monica who would be better in the big house than here. But this is more a second opinion than my own.
It also does not help the way that Monica seems to have taken, which reminds one of the last Gina, when she took this as the hotel where you only go to sleep, and the rest of the time was spent outside the house.

Its simple.. IT SUCKS!!!!!

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎26 at 5:46 AM, Hope85 said:

Belle está tumbada, la que está de pié parece que es Rosemary .. aunque no lo tengo claro :biggrin: :biggrin: 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

...  por favor, alguien sabría decirnos quien es quién

SALUDOS:

First Rosemary, second Amina, third Jasmin 

• Like 2