Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The tension is so thick in the B*2 kitchen you can cut it with a knife, man that is too bad. One of these girls needs to apologize and let by gones be by gones.

Monica's tried to smooth thing over several times but Sofie appears to be stubborn...:sad:...I wish they'd sort it though, and start interacting like before...Monica might spend more time in the house then...:heart:

3 hours ago, vortios said:

It also does not help the way that Monica seems to have taken, which reminds one of the last Gina, when she took this as the hotel where you only go to sleep, and the rest of the time was spent outside the house

Why would Monica want to spend her time in an apt where the other girl isn't speaking to her and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. she's suppose to be enjoying her time there. Why not spend it with her BF instead...much more pleasant for her. But not for us, sadly, I'd love her to spend a lot more time where we can see her...:sad:

Sofie, who I still like very much, btw, needs to stop being so stubborn and kiss and make up...

I see so monica is just to be in apt when she needs to eat sleep and change clothes.  then go back to b/f  till she needs to do it all over the next day or night. ha maybe she just needs to go there and stay. that way she don't have to be around sofie  and then rlc can bring in not one but two new girls that want to be on rlc and in apt to stay for free 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

You are too eclectic for me. I do not know if you want to answer me, if it's a solution for the girls, or what the hell that means.

:biggrin:  the situation is not benefiting anybody... and it seems what i said was translated into spanish...lol..