Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Is all languages allowed here on forum or? Bit confusing with alle these mixed languages and quotes with translated text different than the org. post.

Yes. I know it's not easy but remember most of the forum isn't easy for them. We have Google translate, which at least gives an approximatio, but RLC is global.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alt er tillatt her ;)

All are welcome here?

Wild guess. I need to look that up.:biggrin:

I was close and that would have been my second guess. Being an English speaker which has the luxury of being a hybrid Germanic/Nordic and Latin language, I can generally recognise something familiar in Western European languages. Our most common words tend to the be derived from the former but our more descriptive words come from the latter. I have a course on language origins which I really need to take.

I studied French for at least 4 years, Russian for 2 and German for a few months but never Norwegian which is not a problem as the Norwegian sailors I shared a beer with knew the whole of "Blackadder" in English.

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just caught up...What a magnificent, majestic, masturbation by my magical Monica tonight...Wow...She must have been really happy Sofie's speaking to her now...:biggrin::heart:

I will say I was wrong about monica her bate was very good today sorry  I just watched It     now I will say  sorry monica 

• Like 1

As much as I am totally infatuated with Joyful Joyous Juicy Jasmin, I have solution to her boyfriend problem. Go home to him and make things right, as you are completely preoccupied with him and talking to him on the phone, or constantly texting him.

I hoped that when you hooked up with Ravishing Rosie, and Bodacious Belle, that it would get better and you would have some fun with your friends, but so far all you do is wait to hear from your boyfriend. 

Why would come back to Barcelona if you really didn't want to in the first place, this is not good for you or us the voyeur's.

:huh::heart::heart::angel: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

As much as I am totally infatuated with Joyful Joyous Juicy Jasmin, I have solution to her boyfriend problem. Go home to him and make things right, as you are completely preoccupied with him and talking to him on the phone, or constantly texting him.

I hoped that when you hooked up with Ravishing Rosie, and Bodacious Belle, that it would get better and you would have some fun with your friends, but so far all you do is wait to hear from your boyfriend. 

Why would come back to Barcelona if you really didn't want to in the first place, this is not good for you or us the voyeur's.

She's trying now.  Patience is a virtue. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Rider it is early days for Jasmin still and she has bated and have some fun with Rosie. I know you really like her just give her time. After all My Belle didn't seem like she wanted to be there during a second visit for the first two weeks and then started to enjoy herself

• Like 1