Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

100% Pea...I love Sofie but Monica would really do it justice. She might get the neighbours banging on the wall to keep the noise down though...:biggrin:

She's an absolute star...I've never felt this way about a girl on here...well, not since Karol, Nicol, Angel, Gina, Renata...:dodgy:

You sure you haven't forgotten any? I thought there were at least 10 women in Naga's harem :biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

You sure you haven't forgotten any? I thought there were at least 10 women in Naga's harem :biggrin:

I have forgotten a few of their names, Like Waldor Frey and his daughters...:dodgy:...But mine are better looking...:biggrin:

Oh, here we are...Sofie (obviously), Melissa, Jes, Jas and Alina...:heart:

good night all  and the girls of b4 that are out on the town have fun be safe.  jasmin good night to you and your b/f .  I haven't seen you so happy and that makes me happy for you and thanks for being here sexy

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

good night all  and the girls of b4 that are out on the town have fun be safe.  jasmin good night to you and your b/f .  I haven't seen you so happy and that makes me happy for you and thanks for being here sexy

Good night Bud.  I agree.  Maybe this explains her long late night  phone conversations in the past when she was by herself?  Good for her.  She's a keeper and he's a very lucky guy.  Tomorrow is another day.  Letr's see how day 2 goes.