Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you think they will have sex again tonight? Or maybe she got enough for now, they already had twice since he came, one last night and again in the morning.

Guess that depends on how much he wants to unload before leaving --or to put it another way-

How much of his love she wants to load up on before he leaves :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you think they will have sex again tonight? Or maybe she got enough for now, they already had twice since he came, one last night and again in the morning.

I'm leaning toward tomorrow morning after a good sleep but we'll soon see I guess.

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Good night Bud.  I agree.  Maybe this explains her long late night  phone conversations in the past when she was by herself?  Good for her.  She's a keeper and he's a very lucky guy.  Tomorrow is another day.  Letr's see how day 2 goes.

well he has tried getting frisky a couple of times tonight and she put him off,has not seen him in how long and they have the place to themselves but I guess watching tv and now the phones is more important  now they go to bed and right to sleep damn what a difference 24 hrs can make

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

well he has tried getting frisky a couple of times tonight and she put him off,has not seen him in how long and they have the place to themselves but I guess watching tv and now the phones is more important I guess now they go to bed and right to sleep damn what a difference 24 hrs can make

Are they settling in to their normal?

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

:biggrin: glad you didn't rush things for me and say "glorious hole" :biggrin:

Well I did remember my Red Dwarf

"So we'll become one glorious whole"

"Rimmer, you already are one glorious 'hole!"

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

I'm leaning toward tomorrow morning after a good sleep but we'll soon see I guess.

I give it 10 minutes if none of them have made a move nothing will happen I think, and I can go do something else :shy:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I did remember my Red Dwarf

"So we'll become one glorious whole"

"Rimmer, you already are one glorious 'hole!"

I do not remember the series, but I was referring to that "glorious hole (in the ground)"

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well he has tried getting frisky a couple of times tonight and she put him off,has not seen him in how long and they have the place to themselves but I guess watching tv and now the phones is more important  now they go to bed and right to sleep damn what a difference 24 hrs can make

Yes, they look like a normal couple now...:biggrin:

• Like 1