Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her behaviour was a bit strange for a couple of days just before she left, especially the closet incidents...Maybe she'd had enough of living in a fish bowl...

The closet thing was a little strange.

Just now, rammer said:

No one told me that.  Isn't that normally why the leave the apartments?  Are do you know something I don't?  Please share .

they leave for the next chapter of their life , that's it  

It should not be forgotten that Nicole has a Spanish boyfriend, and that it is normal to maybe want to live with him

Just now, moos54 said:

they leave for the next chapter of their life , that's it  

It should not be forgotten that Nicole has a Spanish boyfriend, and that it is normal to maybe want to live with him

Thanks.  It makes sense to me.

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Nadie me dijo eso. ¿No es eso por lo general por lo que dejan los apartamentos? ¿O sabes algo que yo no? Por favor comparte .

When there would be a house in Barcelona, at first there was only one, and they decided to bring girls from Eastern Europe, both from Russia and Ukraine, it was said, that the girls had a tourist visa. This visa, allowed you to be on European soil, at most, 90 days. That was the maximum time the girls were inside the house, and therefore, everyone took for granted, that was a reality.
Reality, which of course, could never be confirmed, since as you say, there are girls, and not only now, they followed one way or another on EU soil.
But European legislation, especially for Ukrainian citizens, has been modified, since they do not need a visa to enter European soil. Although the people, still need to say the reasons for entry into the territory of the European Union. That is, they can not reside permanently, but with a residence permit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i am French, so time to time i used the wrong words ^^ 

what I'm trying to tell you, it's waiting for people to answer you, we're not all as fast as you

It's OK Moos--we still have French Fries :dodgy: :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1