Amy's School of Voyeurism

Rule#7 ?  Don't forget - Voyeurism is a form of sexual aberration and like many others psychological illness in some cases needs treatment ( hospitalization for incurably ill people is necessary )

For further information please contact your local GP

Edited by waldi

Voyerism it's an great thing,both big cam sites offers that to some extend but calling either Rlc or VH an pure voyeur site it's incorrect,in VH you have an Twitter that announces things,the parties that will happen etc,so basicaly lot of things are planned and then executed,in Rlc you have all that barca shows.alao masha Dasha,Sasha shows,(that are as plannied as any VH Twitter announcement,with the diferent one site it's says with without any problem..other tryies to do it more descretly),maybe should be an third site only for voyeurs,that is watching others doing their total normal day to day life,what they wish or not p,without any intervention of sites.Right now neither VH or Rlc are truly voyeur sites,I mean at 100%.Yes that are those lovely descriptions on sites..all you watch it's real people doing their day to day life bla bla,But anyone that is user of both sites know and well..that it's an part of truly voyeurism(no doubths)and an part of script events,shows,parties.

• Like 1

The second rule: is not interrupted by the teacher and interrupts the rope of ideas and allows him to complete the process of explaining the concept of Voyuersim in all respects and then there is a break to the questions.. 

• Like 2

For a true voyeuristic experience you have to get rid of the timeline as you can't ask for to repeat the situation once it's happened it is lost unless you were lucky to record it for yourself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Rule #5: Tenants should not be visible in the CamCaps forums. They should only contact others via PM or other social media. 

I'll have more to say about this later.

Should they even be allowed to make contact at all is more to the point surely.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Rule #6: Guests are no different then tenants. They deserve no special treatment and they are not immune to the rest of the rules that apply to the tenants. 

wrote that's, is there else ? i swear i will study good, and of course  i will succeed because you are my teacher::)

• Like 2