Mary & George

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also if they did that then we will expect similar treatment from now on..for exemple if Dean hit candy an third time or her him then thy should be evicted automatically also,if Alan grabs Nina with string by the neck..eviction automatically.

Violence means eviction, simple.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Couldn't agree with you more, VH should use this opportunity to send a clear message that violence means eviction automatically! 

They should have use that opportunity on first time... should always be a hard hand on that... and already happen in the last months many episodes without the correct punishment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

The person being kicked out would be the violent one (male or female)

Bit they are an couple:confused:,I know she didn't did absoluty nothing bad and no reason for her to leave,but probarby if he leaves she leaves,so many boring houses right now,Mary and Mel were an joy to watch the other night.Dont care about him,just hope Mary and if possible Mel stay.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

They should have use that opportunity on first time... should always be a hard hand on that... and already happen in the last months many episodes without the correct punishment

So VH have a chance to get their house in order by sending a clear message to all managers and tenants. Violence will not be tolerated and violence means eviction. 

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Violence means eviction, simple.

But that rule exists sinse site opened,an kick in head to me it's violence,and nothing happened.But ifs it's an rule to start being applied,then ok,but to all residents in equal way,don't care about names,popularity or not.As you said,violence means eviction,being from joe,Matt,Cristina,Tim.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Bit they are an couple:confused:,I know she didn't did absoluty nothing bad and no reason for her to leave,but probarby if he leaves she leaves,so many boring houses right now,Mary and Mel were an joy to watch the other night.Dont care about him,just hope Mary and if possible Mel stay.

Rock and Ana were a couple as well and she is not doing too badly now, is she? Might be the best thing that could happen to Mary, she would have somewhere to live, earn money and be away from him!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No different at all and if you can't see that well that is rather sad, you obviously have your reasons and vested interests.

I just do not see the thing only black and white. But when there is a rule in future any violence means eviction I am okay with it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So VH have a chance to get their house in order by sending a clear message to all managers and tenants. Violence will not be tolerated and violence means eviction. 

And why should be this couple the ones?Are they less than other residents that were violent prior?To me they should get on second chance and only that second one,others already had an third chance and recently.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Rock and Ana were a couple as well and she is not doing too badly now, is she? Might be the best thing that could happen to Mary, she would have somewhere to live, earn money and be away from him!

All I want it's she to continue,she was,looked diferent from rest of residents,her girlfriend also had something special.