Mary & George

32 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

I'm doing my mea-culpa ...... it's a surprise this morning to see that :biggrin:.  since Mary is in this apartment I do not really recognize her anymore
and I lose contact slowly ..... and do not look at them often! So I will not say anything for the future
in 6 weeks I am with them .... normally!?

Yes - please do say? I gave you a fair battering over George's behaviour a fortnight or so ago; but I acknowledge he can be loving and tender also. It is the mood swings (driven by alcohol) which make him dangerous but we saw last night he likes to be a little controlling as well (holding heads and pushing firmly when being given a BJ - stuffing Mary's pants in Mel's mouth briefly - no pun intended and so on). Yes it was passionate and intense and I admire them all for that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

Yes - please do say? I gave you a fair battering over George's behaviour a fortnight or so ago; but I acknowledge he can be loving and tender also. It is the mood swings (driven by alcohol) which make him dangerous but we saw last night he likes to be a little controlling as well (holding heads and pushing firmly when being given a BJ - stuffing Mary's pants in Mel's mouth briefly - no pun intended and so on). Yes it was passionate and intense and I admire them all for that.

Oh, you should always intend it if it's a good pun and that was a good one, Stalker! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

I'm doing my mea-culpa ...... it's a surprise this morning to see that :biggrin:.  since Mary is in this apartment I do not really recognize her anymore
and I lose contact slowly ..... and do not look at them often! So I will not say anything for the future
in 6 weeks I am with them .... normally!?

Myself was kinda losing the hopes,they were out most of days lately(Gess threesome was one of the reasons),but not surprised to see the three involved,as I said prior,just the two would be very hard to survive online,now George and Mary..with Mel..the chances of continue online are better.Well about you're being wrong(about Mel)thank god for that:biggrin:.

5 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Must admit i found Georges behaviour last night rather overbearing and a bit on the rough side if i was honest but the girls seemed to enjoy it so all was wel,l even so i would like to see Mel & Mary have a bit of girly time together on their own so everything is not so full on and frantic. The bedroom cams are often not that well positioned really in that bedroom to get the good views in my opinion but then it does depend a lot on where all the legs are lol.

Crap,right after the nice last night of the three they go out for the weekend,why wasn't an place like cath and john or something that anyone would miss them,well gess next week the trio will give us more nice times.

• Like 1

When will they fix the cams?Four cams are stuck at 14:30..and it's this way for hours and hours.No ideia if the residents ar in the house,with only part of the cams working,maybe they are in bedroom,there are three cams there..but no one of them working good.