Polly & Ray Part #1

25 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Jabba, just for my clarification, please. Are you saying that not only does
the GIF need to be posted in the contest topic, but it also can't be posted
in any other topic? Just curious.

IT should be first posted in the contest topic. After that you can post it in another topic too. For example the funnies section. 

But we are here to have fun when you first post it elsewhere and a few minutes later in the contest topic I won't complain at all. :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

IT should be first posted in the contest topic. After that you can post it in another topic too. For example the funnies section. 

But we are here to have fun when you first post it elsewhere and a few minutes later in the contest topic I won't complain at all. :biggrin:

Thanks, Jabba.

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well he certainly wouldn't say to take any pills , that's for sure!

Lol. Not to get off topic.. Polly, you're beautiful and AWESOME! IMO... I'm only against Psychotropic Medications Ashley. Psychiatric Medications, which Kills More Americans than Heroin. The third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer and the MONEY is in the TRILLIONS at our expense. Try screaming out the words CURE in front of a BIG PHARMA Building. I say this, not to offend anyone, but help encourage the few who care about there health and most importantly, the ones who matter the most - FAMILY, which I don't have the pleasure of seeing or hearing their voices. Why, because of Diseases, it compelled me to research and help others. Everything we put in our mouth changes the codes in our bodies, like a computer, the difference - we have flesh and bones. Think about it? My Veterans Doctors prescribed Two Meds, so I know the importance of having something that works temporarily. Joey 01.gif.c5a7756e62bad7699786849cf5ec6019.gif

A NEED TO KNOW - Note: If is asking you to Download, you can or wait until it finishes converting - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hOOGjXu1WJ0VnWH9yuR4QX_P4z8YsUfv/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Lol. Not to get off topic.. Polly, you're beautiful and AWESOME! IMO... I'm only against Psychotropic Medications Ashley. Psychiatric Medications, which Kills More Americans than Heroin. The third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer and the MONEY is in the TRILLIONS at our expense. Try screaming out the words CURE in front of a BIG PHARMA Building. I say this, not to offend anyone, but help encourage the few who care about there health and most importantly, the ones who matter the most - FAMILY, which I don't have the pleasure of seeing or hearing their voices. Why, because of Diseases, it compelled me to research and help others. Everything we put in our mouth changes the codes in our bodies, like a computer, the difference - we have flesh and bones. Think about it? My Veterans Doctors prescribed Two Meds, so I know the importance of having something that works temporarily. Joey 01.gif.c5a7756e62bad7699786849cf5ec6019.gif

A NEED TO KNOW - Note: If is asking you to Download, you can or wait until it finishes converting - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hOOGjXu1WJ0VnWH9yuR4QX_P4z8YsUfv/view?usp=sharing

Joey is a smart man, you can follow his advice 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hi Ipirate, I'm sorry I mistook what you said , it was a while back. I remember you talking about the psychotropic meds, I thought other types of meds we're also on your list not good for you.Sorry my friend, Even I am wrong once in a while!   :shy:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No way, not good, just an experience everyone should have. It’s an adventure cause you KNOW when it's about to happen it's going to hurt like hell! But when you gotta do it, you gotta do it. 

Another fun bating adventure is bating when you know you have a time limit. Ok. Grandma is coming over at 6pm, it’s 5:40pm. Yeah, I think I can squeeze this in. Oh shit it’s 5:55pm faster faster!!! Haha!!! Ash, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Lol

Oh I know, if grandpa was coming at 6pm, it could 5:55 and I could squeeze it in if I was horny enough!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Unless you my Mom, it wasn't about you this time. For some reason I have dreams that make no sense aboUT her a lot. 

Yes i have weird  dreams also, i try not to eat at night to avoid dreams or nightmares 

• Like 1