Polly & Ray Part #1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's really annoying as fuck when two people start a long sex session in one room and then go to another room to finish it off.

They didn't want to put more stains on bed, so casually they choose that spot in lounge to finish it

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, is VH basically Chaturbate now? What’s that VH? Time for that name change soon dontcha think?

sorry, couldn’t resist!

nice pic, isn't it ? I'm hoping to catch more like this, but prefer pussy in close up rather than cock

• Like 2

Just now, waldi said:

nice pic, isn't it ? I'm hoping to catch more like this, but prefer pussy in close up rather than cock

Not really!, it’s very Chaturbatish in composition and style. Very post modern voyeurism. This sort of style is cheap and easy to come from any street corner vendor. Certainly not worth the price of admission in this gallery! 💋

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not really!, it’s very Chaturbatish in composition and style. Very post modern voyeurism. This sort of style is cheap and easy to come from any street corner vendor. Certainly not worth the price of admission in this gallery! 💋

but visibly worth enough to comment it 

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never knew there is a posting police deciding which pic is worthy to be posted... ::)

Hey, I don’t have any problems with any pics getting posted here. I’m no police person! It’s not the pic on CC that’s the problem.