Polly & Ray Part #1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in fact, if you look good, he reacts only to the comments of the forum

Yeah but look he always comments on all topic at practically same time even if their is absolutely nothing to talk about. 

For me he is a troll.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah but look he always comments on all topic at practically same time even if their is absolutely nothing to talk about. 

For me he is a troll.

he comment because you give to him and us a lot of good pics :biggrin: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me he is a troll.

commenting to all topics at the same time isn't against the rules , is it? I think we should let it go ::)

2 hours ago, waldi said:

commenting to all topics at the same time isn't against the rules , is it? I think we should let it go ::)

I agree with @jabbath1987. @bphillips94 is a troll, and we should not feed him.

His pattern of posts makes no sense. He posts some mechanical sentences to all forum at the same time.  His posts confuse me. I loose the track of when we had a meaningful post to an apartment thread or when we had an important event in an apartment. this is where I check them:

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/409-voyeur-housetv-28-online-apartments/

The user is a paid ($20 a year) premium user. So @moos54 prefer to tolerate his behavior. But IMO, he is a troll.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

His pattern of posts makes no sense. He posts some mechanical sentences to all forum at the same time.  His posts confuse me. I loose the track of when we had a meaningful post to an apartment thread or when we had an important event in an apartment. this is where I check them:

The user is a paid ($20 a year) premium user. So @moos54 prefer to tolerate his behavior. But IMO, he is a troll.

one famous lady and her comments in the not so distant past was far more harmful for vhtv and some users than the stupid posts of this guy and nobody was brave enough to say that she was a troll. I'm not stubborn, but on the other hand don't know what you could do about him if mods nothing do.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

you want me to be honest, I did not even see that he's a premium member of CamCamps, so your accusation I think you can keep it for you
He simply reacts to the different comments he sees on the forum, the only thing he should do is use the "quote" option so you're not lost :dodgy:
it is true it is so complicated to follow what is happening in the different apartments especially that it comes all 36 of the month to put one comment in every thread :angel:
Yes he acts like a troll but at least he does not disrespect anyone, either towards the members or the participants
Can you say as much?

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you want me to be honest, I did not even see that he's a premium member of CamCamps, so your accusation I think you can keep it for you
He simply reacts to the different comments he sees on the forum, the only thing he should do is use the "quote" option so you're not lost :dodgy:
it is true it is so complicated to follow what is happening in the different apartments especially that it comes all 36 of the month to put one comment in every thread :angel:
Yes he acts like a troll but at least he does not disrespect anyone, either towards the members or the participants
Can you say as much?

It is cool my friend, "accusation" is a strong word for this friendly chat.

I understand that being a moderator might be harder than what I could imagine, and my comment could be too convenient.

Cheers :biggrin:

Just now, zoifan said:

It is cool my friend, "accusation" is a strong word for this friendly chat.

I understand that being a moderator might be harder than what I could imagine, and my comment could be too convenient.

Cheers :biggrin:

sorry :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1