Polly & Ray Part #1

On 3/17/2018 at 7:51 PM, Amy3 said:

I'm certain that prostitution is illegal in Russia. 

On ALL live webcam websites, be it "voyeur" or "cam girls/guys/couples", the following are illegal (or shall we say not condoned): drugs, urination, scat, heavy bondage, hitting the other partner, fighting, bodily harm in any way, actual prostitution. And a few others I cannot remember now. 

However, if all of the above are legal in the country the stream is transmitted from, it is not the website owner's duty to enforce what is illegal in other countries. And I am pretty sure that prostitution is not legal in Russia. 

Otherwise, they would be shut down in an instant. KGB is still at work very much over there.

Unless they get a cut of the profits :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 3/22/2018 at 8:24 PM, Amy3 said:

What is the difference between GIRLFRIEND and PROSTITUTE?

Both girlfriend (GF) and prostitute (PROS) move whith money. I think the only difference is that GF get money in instalments and PROS get it all at once. 

So then... I am better off with a Pro? :P It is cheaper, by far, as it looks :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

So then... I am better off with a Pro? :P It is cheaper, by far, as it looks :D

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. You could very well getting more for your money in the long run with the girlfriend. Plus, if the pro turns out to be an amateur in disguise, you will lose all your money whereas if the girlfriend turns out to be a dud, you can just cut your losses and pocket the balance. Nowadays women have been fooled into believing that having sex is a matter of empowerment so, chances are you can score a pretty sweet deal on a girlfriend just keep looking. Lol