Polly & Ray Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Look in archives. June 2017. Annas place. You cant miss her:biggrin:

Yo jabbath, the new contest is really going to be tough on non subscribers. I'm gonna give it a shot though, I had some problems downloading the gif program, but i finally got it. Is the old contest done for good?

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jabbath, the new contest is really going to be tough on non subscribers. I'm gonna give it a shot though, I had some problems downloading the gif program, but i finally got it. Is the old contest done for good?

Yes it is closed for good. You have good chances Ash as there are no contributions at the moment til now :cool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it is closed for good. You have good chances Ash as there are no contributions at the moment til now :cool:

Well, there was 1, but Jabs changes the rules mid game. I didn’t see anywhere where it said that the rules were subject to change without notice. *hint hint

....but then again nobody liked my gif either. 😭

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Boohooo, oh well, I never made a gif before, so it's gonna be new for me, and i don't have the timeline to find something interesting

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, there was 1, but Jabs changes the rules mid game. I didn’t see anywhere where it said that the rules were subject to change without notice. *hint hint

bphillips was not there yet :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I thought i liked it, sorry, I saw how jabbath screwed you over, not counting your non vhtv gif, such a bad man! Lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

O Romeo sorry if i ask here in wrong topic . i have one more question, what about previous GIFs before the contest do you entering the rating and are calculated or only the posts or Gifs that  started with the contest are counted only?:cool:

• Like 1