Polly & Ray Part #1

On 15/4/2018 at 8:58 PM, jabbath1987 said:

My opinion on sex in the dark. Generally it is always better with lights on. But when they go into a room and it is already dark there they should not be forced to switch on the lights. That would be unnatural. What I don't like is coming in a room with lights on and switching them off for the purpose to have sex. 

Hi Jabbath,

you have a great influence on the members of this forum.
I took a cue from your comments on brightness in the apts. to prepare some comments and / or suggestions that - if shared by other members - I could send to VHTV.
It would be important for other people to add their comments.
Let me know what you think.

We must not forget that we are the ones who, with our subscriptions, allow VHTV to survive and prosper.

For this reason, we have the right to be heard by VHTV if we request improvements and / or give suggestions.

Regarding the technical part, I believe that VHTV should:

1.       Improve the quality and position of some cameras;

2.       Eliminate "blind spots";

3.       Install some new cameras (they already have 239 and therefore should not be an unsustainable investment);

4.       Improve the brightness in some rooms:

5.       Improve the archive by eliminating numerous recordings in which you cannot see anything leaving more space and for more time to the hottest scenes.

Regarding the behavioral part of the tenants, VHTV has never provided us with a precise list of the rules that these must follow.

We want there to be clear rules and that these are respected. Otherwise, VHYV may apply penalties. For example some hours or some days of obscuring the apt. (which would penalize the views and therefore the revenues).

As far as I'm concerned, I only understood 2 rules:

·         Ban for couples to cover cameras and/or to hide themselves;

·         Couples have no obligations of either do sex or grant their presence in the apt.

I repeat what I written in a previous post: none of us has subscribed to a site for Voyeur to see Bree ironing the shirts of Drew or Lola preparing dinner or Lisa cleaning the house. Of course, these things are also part of “everyday life” but we want to see more and tenants very well know this.

Here are the rules that I would add and/or modify:

1.       Lights: couples who start having sex with the lights on, cannot turn them off;

2.       Sex: couples must ensure reasonable sexual activity (i.e. one time per week) and do not behave like Catherine & John or Em & Sid or Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora.

3.       Presence: couples cannot be absent for too long from the apartment. Of course they can take vacations, weekends or outings but it does not have to happen what happened with Em who has spent more days out of the house than at home.

The philosophy of VHTV is this:

A couple who does not have sex or who is constantly absent has few views and therefore collects a little money to support expenses.

But do you care to know that a couple regularly pays the rent even if it does not do anything all day and earns very little money?

4 minutes ago, budda said:

1.       Lights: couples who start having sex with the lights on, cannot turn them off;

2.       Sex: couples must ensure reasonable sexual activity (i.e. one time per week) and do not behave like Catherine & John or Em & Sid or Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora.

3.       Presence: couples cannot be absent for too long from the apartment. Of course they can take vacations, weekends or outings but it does not have to happen what happened with Em who has spent more days out of the house than at home.

For the fucking love of god man, it has been said to you a shit load of times already, YOU CANNOT DICTATE THE ACTIONS OF THE TENANTS. You can't tell couples how many times they have to fuck per week. You can't make them turns lights on or keep lights on or whatever. You can't make them be in an apartment for any set number of time. Seriously man what's your problem?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the fucking love of god man, it has been said to you a shit load of times already, YOU CANNOT DICTATE THE ACTIONS OF THE TENANTS. You can't tell couples how many times they have to fuck per week. You can't make them turns lights on or keep lights on or whatever. You can't make them be in an apartment for any set number of time. Seriously man what's your problem?

i agree ... they are not our slaves .. they act like they want, we can only gently give them (and it's much) some suggestion.

• Like 1

Who is it that decides what I can and what I cannot say ?.
In my daily life I can often write to a producer and/or seller of products and/or services to propose changes or suggestions to improve their services.
Considering that I pay for their products and/or services and that I do it in a constructive way, what's wrong?

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i agree ... they are not our slaves .. they act like they want, we can only gently give them (and it's much) some suggestion.

When you pay for a product or service you accept 100% of what they are selling you.

It is never happened in your life to contest something ?

Do you think it's so serious to contest something that does not satisfy you?
Do you think the only solution is to not buy that product or service anymore?

Tenants are under no obligation to do anything. VH has already said that even blatant hiding is ok. The list of no no's is quite short. No harmful violence, no minors, no drugs, no insulting viewers, and no moving, covering, or otherwise intentionally hindering the cams.  Anything beyond that is up to the tenant. VH will only dismiss an apt that is run by them at the time that the overhead costs outweigh the profit of x amount of time. Otherwise, the decision to keep or shut down an apt lies with the manager. If the manager wants to eat a loss they can, VH could care less. Nobody can dictate tenant behavior outside of the no no rules.

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ok man, good luck with that. Have fun.

You made me understand that you are a "passive" person who accepts without ever discussing 100% of what is proposed to you (even if you pay for it) ..
Good luck to you.

visto che sei italiano come me te lo scrivo in italiano, tu hai imposto non proposto di cambiare aggiungere o modificare delle regole che non ci sono, VH li lascia liberi di fare quello che vogliono basta che non ci siano bambini droghe o violenza

Edit: sarà forse stato il modo in cui l'hai scritto, io campisco che è una proposta da parte tua, ma non credo possa essere accettata da VH... perchè è stata chiara una volta VH ha risposto ad un ticket dicendo che gli inquilini possono fare quello che vogliono e nascondersi dove gli paice e pare

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tenants are under no obligation to do anything. VH has already said that even blatant hiding is ok. The list of no no's is quite short. No harmful violence, no minors, no drugs, no insulting viewers, and no moving, covering, or otherwise intentionally hindering the cams.  Anything beyond that is up to the tenant. VH will only dismiss an apt that is run by them at the time that the overhead costs outweigh the profit of x amount of time. Otherwise, the decision to keep or shut down an apt lies with the manager. If the manager wants to eat a loss they can, VH could care less. Nobody can dictate tenant behavior outside of the no no rules.

I'm sorry you did not understand what I wrote.
Is it forbidden to ask to move a camera or add another camera?
Is not it so bad to ask not to turn off the lights?
Do you remember what website we are following?