Polly & Ray Part #1

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

So those in the know..was this two couples and 2 guys that came to see Valery..? Confusing..

No.. all the girls are colleagues... they work at ray,polly house... the guys rotates depending on the "parties"

13 minutes ago, Houlii said:

That was a bad rotation.. I guess the 4th was polly's..I think I would be sick too.. just like Ray to set something up like that for Polly....lol

when i said rotates, was meaning that not always are the same.. it's too many faces to know if they come to fuck what's available more then once...

only two of them (regular "guests") i'm abble to identify and they already have fucked all the girls (well the new team hire i guess not yet time for that..)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

only two of them (regular "guests") i'm abble to identify and they already have fucked all the girls

I would have loved to see #10 get a crack at this new girl. I'm starting to like her more than the rest.

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

We should call them Fantastic 3

Wish Sandy and Kacy could join as well.

Ana, Misty and Nyu will always be the original trio.

I most definitely would like to see Kasey back as I think she's the most attractive out of the bunch. I'm indifferent to Sandy. I just didn't find her attractive. But from what it was looking like from the past day or two, I think Kasey and that guy she was with started to hit it off seriously so it's possible they might have started to be a couple.

• Like 1