Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jjkopite said:

Who knows anything in this place, I find it difficult to keep up who is who and what is going on! :huh:

Well one thing we already know for sure....foxy it's the girl that is in the house right now.But even Kira we don't know 100% sure it's that girl of westerday,Kira could be the blue hair girl,who knows.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well one thing we already know for sure....foxy it's the girl that is in the house right now.But even Kira we don't know 100% sure it's that girl of westerday,Kira could be the blue hair girl,who knows.

Yes Kira is not know yet for sure.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think I'll ignore the place for a week to give it the chance to settle down and then look at it again.

Just now, jjkopite said:

Think I'll ignore the place for a week to give it the chance to settle down and then look at it again.

Hehe,you know you won't be able to do that:biggrin:.Whatever they are doing..they are doing right.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

In one week we will know :biggrin: Will depend on how many lesbians will visit the apartment then just do the account who slept where and select the winner 

:biggrin:

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

She puts on a good show for those who like false stuff I suppose lol

Excuse me! I'm not a woman, but as far as I know, it's kind of impossible for you to simulate an orgasm with the stream of water pounding directly into your clit.

This is a older and more efficient way for a woman to enjoy her bath time in a special way.
More efficient and effortless than with the use of vibrators
:cool:

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

simulated sex

852.jpg
853.jpg

The only thing more complete was when she wore the strap on Serena.

Another curious condition is that we had a half duel or divergence of comments between Groomy and Snag.

Groomy claimed that we would see her there again on a new visit and Snag rebutted that unfortunately this would not happen because she did not feel like it on the cams.

So today the grateful surprise and the question. Who was right?

Snag?
Did not we really have Liz's come back there?

Or Groomy?
What must have accompanied the conversation that Serena had with Liz lowering down along the bed before she left?

Or in cell phone conversations between the two after that?

The fact is we have not actually seen Liz return (Snag), since she does it today as Foxy and in her own project. Almost three months later (Groomy).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

simulated sex

852.jpg
853.jpg

The only thing more complete was when she wore the strap on Serena.

Another curious condition is that we had a half duel or divergence of comments between Groomy and Snag.

Groomy claimed that we would see her there again on a new visit and Snag rebutted that unfortunately this would not happen because she did not feel like it on the cams.

So today the grateful surprise and the question. Who was right?

Snag?
Did not we really have Liz's come back there?

Or Groomy?
What must have accompanied the conversation that Serena had with Liz lowering down along the bed before she left?

Or in cell phone conversations between the two after that?

The fact is we have not actually seen Liz return (Snag), since she does it today as Foxy and in her own project. Almost three months later (Groomy).