Foxy, Kira - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s the only reason he has access. If not for that monster cock, he’s be flipping burgers or bagging groceries. He needs to wake up every day and thank his freaking ancestors. 😊

Amy, please look less and see more.
Both Nina and Alan are now involved in some kind of service-driven activity,

On Alan's part something involving computer or board games;

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

but I have all the right to say I don't like it,

Did I say you don't have any rights to say what you want? I have just as much rights to disagree with what you are anybody says.

You act like NAS are moving in. For fuck sake they're just visiting for a night, maybe two. Anna and Alex used to visit all the places they managed when they first opened up.

• Like 1

No, it’s not ridiculous! It’s a crappy product! Who wants to see tenants recycled through a single managers dominion. Ok, fine you got to tick off some boxes today. What about tomorrow? Makes it look like Foxy and Kira don’t have any friends of their own except for the ones who no doubt got banned because they were stupid. So, will tomorrow Foxy and Kira visit SNA and flip again the next day. Say what you want but they should have kept them separated so they could have their own identity. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Houlii, whats not typical about him other than his foot long horse cock?

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Houlii, whats not typical about him other than his foot long horse cock?

Hi Ladies.. What I notice that is not Typical other than his foot long cock is a few things.. I'm not a girl so I could be completely wrong..Lets see.. He doesn't wear his ego on his sleve. He's sensitive and emotional. Attentive to his girls. Not sure but appears soft to the touch. So minus the footlong, What is the attraction for you both..I'm interested. and why would a woman who has no attraction to men make out with him first time she meets him..?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Amy, please look less and see more.
Both Nina and Alan are now involved in some kind of service-driven activity,

On Alan's part something involving computer or board games;

Never gonna make me believe that Nina would stay with Alan if it weren’t for that dick. No way!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Never gonna make me believe that Nina would stay with Alan if it weren’t for that dick. No way!

Do you think she would be with Ray if he had a footlong Cock.. or George, Rick, Sid??

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Hi Ladies.. What I notice that is not Typical other than his foot long cock is a few things.. I'm not a girl so I could be completely wrong..Lets see.. He doesn't wear his ego on his sleve. He's sensitive and emotional. Attentive to his girls. Not sure but appears soft to the touch. So minus the footlong, What is the attraction for you both..I'm interested. and why would a woman who has no attraction to men make out with him first time she meets him..?

I have no attraction to Alan at all, not saying something wrong with him, just not my type. He seems like a sensitive guy, has a bad temper sometimes, pretty typical to me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I have no attraction to Alan at all, not saying something wrong with him, just not my type. He seems like a sensitive guy, has a bad temper sometimes, pretty typical to me

Well guess I was wrong.. Alan is just a typical with a footlong and lucky..

• Like 1