Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really think when Kira got up this morning she saw herself as a lesbian... Foxy was already bi....

i'm confused now, i guess Foxy is Lesbian because she don't kiss Alan ... just a shy forced kiss don't mean nothing, and she haven't full sex (not simulated sex) with a man

Edit: she use strapons :biggrin:

Edited by Rhdem

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i'm confused now, i guess Foxy is Lesbian because she don't kiss Alan ... just a shy forced kiss don't mean nothing, and she haven't full sex (not simulated sex) with a man

You are right. She does not look that "lesbian" to me :biggrin:

Kira and Foxy lesbians! But Cyrus is young and wanted to get a new experience. alcohol has solved this issue. and besides, Alana was excited by someone other than Nina, this is a good sign. And from the conversations of Nina and Foxy in the bedroom, I realized that Kira is a virgin with men.

sorry ,,, but now I really can not contain myself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA