Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I on the other hand is only interested in girl on girl :biggrin: And girls masturbating with toys :biggrin:

I don't really watch if any blokes are involved. 

But each to their own :cool:

then you will be limited in your viewing choices.

7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Considering this is not a lesbian apartment, then yes, you are right.

Bad for me, but good for you...lol

it depends. i'm not a fan of the cross dressing & bi crowd. fortunately vh has a lot of apts & there usually is something going on. or the timeline & archives. or real life (mine)!:biggrin:

Good ! Gentlemen .

There's only one thing about it that bothers.

Who was this Alan that we saw already at the first moment to wake up this day and has remained inconsequential until now?

Not at all what we had until yesterday before he and Joe entered the room.
Or leave after the apartment. Where and why?
Right here they did not come. Is there no logical reason (or rightly justified) to come and sleep here in this apartment?

So what happened yesterday after Alan and Joe left the NAS apartment?
What has been said or shown that generated this absurd change of behavior?
No one had seen him like this overnight without a reason. And for that a strong motive.
Whether true or manipulated by interests is another story.

See how long we do not have Alan here. What (or who) led you to this?
Note that at the beginning of the day, Kira stayed in retreat, but then she herself had the "initiative" to move forward. Strong reasons ($) for this?

Just gather points about what we saw here last week and with whom. How the relationships were.

Also see that everything that happened here in FK was accompanied online by NIna and Serena. Look, the intention was a BDSM show. Look at the bed and how Serena was.

When NIna arrived, however, and along with Serena she received a clear orientation through cell phones, the scheme changed and passed to the laptop, following FK online.

Who guided them so and for what purpose?

Also note who you want, that just as NIna and Serena were so oriented, Kira was also via cell phone and showed it to Alan.

Who was deliberately manipulating it?

And what will be the consequences? Since the intended Machiavellian goal may have had its success?

Who benefits in this conflict situation between NIna and Alan and why?

Just now, thedbear said:

Good ! Gentlemen .

There's only one thing about it that bothers.

Who was this Alan that we saw already at the first moment to wake up this day and has remained inconsequential until now?

Not at all what we had until yesterday before he and Joe entered the room.
Or leave after the apartment. Where and why?
Right here they did not come. Is there no logical reason (or rightly justified) to come and sleep here in this apartment?

So what happened yesterday after Alan and Joe left the NAS apartment?
What has been said or shown that generated this absurd change of behavior?
No one had seen him like this overnight without a reason. And for that a strong motive.
Whether true or manipulated by interests is another story.

See how long we do not have Alan here. What (or who) led you to this?
Note that at the beginning of the day, Kira stayed in retreat, but then she herself had the "initiative" to move forward. Strong reasons ($) for this?

Just gather points about what we saw here last week and with whom. How the relationships were.

Also see that everything that happened here in FK was accompanied online by NIna and Serena. Look, the intention was a BDSM show. Look at the bed and how Serena was.

When NIna arrived, however, and along with Serena she received a clear orientation through cell phones, the scheme changed and passed to the laptop, following FK online.

Who guided them so and for what purpose?

Also note who you want, that just as NIna and Serena were so oriented, Kira was also via cell phone and showed it to Alan.

Who was deliberately manipulating it?

And what will be the consequences? Since the intended Machiavellian goal may have had its success?

Who benefits in this conflict situation between NIna and Alan and why?

I'm not worried if this apartment is lesb or bi but in the way and by whom it is being taken.
Same for PR,

Totally different from NAS.
:cool:

Based on what we see now between the neat dialogue between Nina and Alan, I can only protest with sincere congratulations to those who have elaborated and manipulated this trap to both.
Congratulations to all of you involved.

Kira is already asleep and will not join Alan in any way.

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Based on what we see now between the neat dialogue between Nina and Alan, I can only protest with sincere congratulations to those who have elaborated and manipulated this trap to both.
Congratulations to all of you involved.

Kira is already asleep and will not join Alan in any way.

Poped  Kira's cherry, Mission Accomplished..he out of there..

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Poped  Kira's cherry, Mission Accomplished..he out of there..

Perhaps the mission was this in principle.

But it was obviously diverted with other intentions.

Since yesterday . Or not.