Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point in calling her a lesbian...LOL

But her being bisexual is not a bad thing....right?  She just enjoy shagging boys and girls.

When she is with girls, those of us who love that will enjoy that.  And those who enjoy watching her with boys can enjoy that when those days happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Thank god we finally get to see Foxy with a guy. I had been wanting to see that since her first visit with Serena back at their place.

its ok as long as they dont become couples and destroy the open house thing going on here what make this place special group of young people fucking each other and every one who shows up

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

its ok as long as they dont become couples and destroy the open house thing going on here what make this place special group of young people fucking each other and every one who shows up

Agreed, although I wasn't even thinking about them becoming a couple because the chance of that happening is basically 0% right now.

50 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Totaly,really hope the house continue with the diferent guests in and out,kinda worried that the red shirt dude it's already in the house for an couple days,house it's specialy mainly for foxy,then all the girls we see continually in the place,nothing against dudes visiting as long as they don't live in the house.House it's called foxy and Kira and should stay that way.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Thank god we finally get to see Foxy with a guy. I had been wanting to see that since her first visit with Serena back at their place.

agree 100%. lesbian sex does not excite me at all but mixed with girl on guy sex is fun. foxy is very hot & should enjoy everything. kira should do the same & has gotten a good start from alan but now she needs someone who can show her the full joy of a real dick instead of a strap-on.

• Upvote 1