Foxy, Kira - Part #1

Just now, golfer06 said:

lesbian sex does not excite me at all but mixed with girl on guy sex is fun.

Me either. I find Foxy incredibly attractive but have yet to see her have sex because she's always with another woman. Now I finally get my chance.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Houlii said:

May I make one exception..hate to see her with George..

george isn't as bad as everyone seems to think. i don't like the way that he is with serena either but i believe that he is smart enough to do what is needed to be successful. i don't forsee him with foxy because he isn't going to receive any strap-on stuff & she isn't attracted to any straight men. i think he realizes that he won't fit into this house. he would do better at polly/ray apt. but they don't need his "help" right now as they seem to be ok on their own!:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree to disagree.. dislike 2 things about him..he hits women to give himself pleasure. Bullies and overpowers them..2 he pulls women down sexually without their consent..other than that the guy's a peach..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Agree to disagree.. dislike 2 things about him..he hits women to give himself pleasure. Bullies and overpowers them..2 he pulls women down sexually without their consent..other than that the guy's a peach..

Other and for me the most important..he his their boss and it's earning money with their sexual performance and he isn't a tenant of the Project

Edit: About the bdsm i don't think it's a big issue if the other part really wants that... and we will never know.. I just don't watch it when it gets too much violent 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Other and for me the most important..he his their boss and it's earning money with their sexual performance and he isn't a tenant of the Project

Edit: About the bdsm i don't think it's a big issue if the other part really wants that... and we will never know.. I just don't watch it when it gets too much violent 

that is the point he is their boss, should not participate while he has authority on them and with his violent performance it seems like he forces them even if they happy with that , may be they are happy to please the boss ! in addition to this he uses and abuses  serena like a .....

4 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

they waited for Allan last time. But he did not come. But now they are resting there. What's happening?
Some that Foxy writes on the mirror - does not come true.

because she write what some1 say her to write or say about incoming event:biggrin: 

28 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

they waited for Allan last time. But he did not come. But now they are resting there. What's happening?
Some that Foxy writes on the mirror - does not come true.

Pretty sure they're just resting up..has Joe with him and alot going on at home..probably Take off when they rest up..Bet these other boys hope they get another evening with Foxy..amazed how far she let them in..maybe both Kira and her had an awakening to the male gender..if she doesn't BBQ them later.:biggrin: