Foxy, Kira - Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They was never lesbians (in the real definition).. It was a "scam" to attract viewers.. 
I don't believe that people that are "all girls" suddendly decide to change for Bi just because they are online .. And VH finally observe that when foxy had sex with the guy and removed the "type" of house

if they were real lesbians Gerorge would not have tried to have sex with them in the first place, he would know whether they are bi or lesbians, that was just a marketing ploy, and i think they are working on Kira to make her like Serena and join N & A. serena thing is getting a bit old now and she is kind of attached to that guy. so they need a new blood to join Nina and Alan.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They was never lesbians (in the real definition).. It was a "scam" to attract viewers.. 
I don't believe that people that are "all girls" suddendly decide to change for Bi just because they are online .. And VH finally observe that when foxy had sex with the guy and removed the "type" of house

Yep pretty sure that notion is shot..was interesting while it lasted..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sat11 said:

go and see what nina is doing watching them live and batting, its a set up she would be a bit upset when he is showing this much interest, i think its their game

ZV56QrX9_o.jpg

Personally I think Nina is playing with fire...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

That is VERY BAD indeed :angry:

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot here!!  LOL

• Like 1

there will be plenty of girl on girl. this apt has already shown that they will do a lot of different things. some will be good, some not. i'm glad to see them having sex with guys. girl on girl doesn't interest me unless a guy or 2 is involved also.

• Like 1