Foxy, Kira - Part #1

Just now, ze81 said:

Basicaly like maybe 70,80 of the persons we see in cams...Remeber jeffand violet with their parents enjoying in the corner of kitchen....

You’re telling me that VJ did drugs with his parents on cam? I gotta see that. Please show me. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All of would take is for someone to report that to the police. I’m pretty sure cocaine is illegal in Russia. I wonder if VH can get away with saying that they aren’t responsible for what happens on cam! I wonder if they have a duty to report crimes that happen on their site to the police? I wonder? 

Lets not let drug use interfere with business :biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, Amy3 said:

You’re telling me that VJ did drugs with his parents on cam? I gotta see that. Please show me. 

I mentioned it and remember you saying something like..they are just having an little fun,or something like that...when they were making turns to go to that corner of kitchen that have blind spot.....as I said..to me every resident is equal.Only diference were was it was at Plain sigh,others(lots)do it more hided.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i've seen a few others but they at least tried to be discreet. that is absolute evidence. the kind that some cc members have been looking for.

Well there's enough on here now to bury them .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lets not let drug use interfere with business :biggrin::biggrin:

Easy to say, but my guess is that VH has a responsibility to report crimes to the police or be held complicit. Just a hunch, I’m no expert on Russian law, but if that happened in the USA. I’m quite certain that they would have to report it. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Clearly drug abuse. No need to discuss about that. They will get fined for sure. But won't insult them like some other only waiting for something bad happening all the time do :dodgy: 

Couldn't agree more with you,hope this will be an learning to th residents of the house and also to manager.

• Like 1