Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, you don’t know how their sexuality flows. Butch lesbians are girls who express masculine features on the outside and sometimes behave masculine, but they are women too. There is a scale of femininity and masculinity within all of us. The extent to which those notions get expressed varies and can at the same time be totally contradictory. There are butch lesbians who long to express femininity. Lesbians being women internalize their homosexuality in complex ways. Be careful pigeonholing lesbians. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

For the record, you don’t know how their sexuality flows. Butch lesbians are girls who express masculine features on the outside and sometimes behave masculine, but they are women too. There is a scale of femininity and masculinity within all of us. The extent to which those notions get expressed varies and can at the same time be totally contradictory. There are butch lesbians who long to express femininity. Lesbians being women internalize their homosexuality in complex ways. Be careful pigeonholing lesbians. 

Personal taste Amy just personal taste, not trying to offend anyone xxxx

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Interesting observation. So you say there was the pictures of Edda Joe place first in timeline means this place is still online just no longer on the site. Guess we wills see new people there soon .

Indeed jabba,when this house entered online in the time archive the only image appearing was an pic from Edda and joe old place and with the today's date,I don't remember good if in the last moments of Edda place the tv was already gone..but in this today pic there wasn't any tv,I feel that the house it's just in standby(like the prior Chad and Todd place was till returned online with other people),probarby they all even meet there to talk(George residents)and more.

Of the two i by far prefer the blue hair girl,the other doesn't apeal me.Hopeful will be an busy place with lots of visits.The blonde girl kinda reminds me of butch from Sabrina rlc place,so not an good remember lol.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of the two i by far prefer the blue hair girl,the other doesn't apeal me.Hopeful will be an busy place with lots of visits.The blonde girl kinda reminds me of butch from Sabrina rlc place,so not an good remember lol.

Exactly what i said just now but be careful or you will upset Amy :biggrin: I think i already have, oops.

You, like me, obviously remember the Carina & Sabrina place.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Exactly what i said just now but be careful or you will upset Amy :biggrin: I think i already have, oops.

You, like me, obviously remember the Carina & Sabrina place.

and you find also a kira in a lesbian house there :biggrin:

• Like 1