Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

9 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I don't think there's anyone whose bates are as enjoyable to watch as Monica's are. Not even Jas

I might just agree with you there Pea...They last for ages...and I watched every minute tonight...She's top drawer..an absolute Gem!....:heart:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is not looking good-------Tiana just used an air pump on the bag she put inside her suitcase to suck out the air and compact it.

That would not be necessary if she was just going to B2 IMO.  That leaves the interesting question of why Monica is packing unanswered. 

Well, the room would still be available for Monica to move in wouldn't it. New person in B2 instead

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is not looking good-------Tiana just used an air pump on the bag she put inside her suitcase to suck out the air and compact it.

That would not be necessary if she was just going to B2 IMO.  That leaves the interesting question of why Monica is packing unanswered. 

Monica might just take Tiana's room, plus aren't some of the B4 girls due to leave soon...:confused:

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why you selfish sun of gun, you have to share with all of us voyeurs, even your baby Rita, I snuck in the window behind your back and you didn't even know it. :biggrin: Nuzzled those huge titties and sucked the tips of her nipples until they were so hard she had to beg me to stop.

Yeah I know,,, When Rita and I came back home from our vacation,,,we found our poor pet pig MISS PORKY traumatized,,and took her to the vet and found out that she was going to have Little baby Piglets.,,,Oh by the way congratulations :biggrin::biggrin: 

momma-pig-with-baby-pigs-hi.png

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

It still leaves room for more stuff this way even if only going to b2 :)

That room in b2 is just so poor compared to the one she has now, but I understand if she wants to be with her friends there.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yeah I know,,, When Rita and I came back home from our vacation,,,we found our poor pet pig MISS PORKY traumatized,,and took her to the vet and found out that she was going to have Little baby Piglets.,,,Oh by the way congratulations :biggrin::biggrin: 

momma-pig-with-baby-pigs-hi.png

LMFAO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Damn it man the secret is out now Mikey

• Like 1

I'm might have to start calling Nica ,, "THIRD WHEEL NICA",,,,,,,,, I don't understand why she keeps on putting herself in these third wheel situations,,first it was with Amina and Nil and now it's with JZ and Anita,,, she keeps hanging around these couples,,,it's just so sad,, I really like Nica and I hate to see her put herself in these third wheel situations. She needs to go hook up with Rosie or a lonely Jasmin on her bed right now.