Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Quiet Soon.  I found it to be quiet all day across all Boards.  I even managed to squeeze in some time for my Old Geezer Nap for a Couple of Hours.    :biggrin:

Old geezer naps are great,but a good way to scare family members and get woken by a poke to the side wondering,,, ''is he really sleeping,,or'' :biggrin::dodgy: 92f441f31379b65d10a14b983b07755db0f3f9b0

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2018 at 8:08 PM, RAGNAR said:

Belle's :heart:name may be gone,but the many,many memories will remain. For you BB.. kitty included,,lol.pw1n.png

Great picture, RAGNAR and there is no question Cam 6 is one of the reasons I miss B1. While I missed her time in that room :cry: I remember The Twins giving great views on that bed. I love the full frontal standing shot, almost as much as a great bend, and that possibility certainly didn't exist anywhere she went in B4 (except maybe Cam 2.6 (Jasmin's bath) whereas in B1 and B2 there were many several cameras that gave good shots like this. B4 is great for bed shots especially as we have seen in Nica's bedroom in the last week and Blair's zoomed in camera but I still think there have been a lot of poor camera locations inside and to have no camera on the patio has just been awful. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Great picture, RAGNAR and there is no question Cam 6 is one of the reasons I miss B1. While I missed her time in that room :cry: I remember The Twins giving great views on that bed. I love the full frontal standing shot, almost as much as a great bend, and that possibility certainly didn't exist anywhere she went in B4 (except maybe Cam 2.6 (Jasmin's bath) whereas in B1 and B2 there were many several cameras that gave good shots like this. B4 is great for bed shots especially as we have seen in Nica's bedroom in the last week and Blair's zoomed in camera but I still think there have been a lot of poor camera locations inside and to have no camera on the patio has just been awful. 

Wow, what year is this photo?