Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, bud2966 said:

so is it worth me going to replay to watch :confused:

Nica left the room for a while, about 0015. They were very watchable for about 20mins, kissing and boob sucking, then Anita pretended to go down on Monica and the moment was lost...No, not worth replaying, IMO...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nica left the room for a while, about 0015. They were very watchable for about 20mins, kissing and boob sucking, then Anita pretended to go down on Monica and the moment was lost...No, not worth replaying, IMO...

thanks naga so then Naomi was the b girl to watch to night I take it and she did very well all by herself

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

I would save your money. Fun but devoid of any sexuality. Nica is far too immature 

it was all giggles after she came back and I really hate that shit nothing says hey this is just a show and we are taking you for suckers like them giggling

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bedtime for me guys...Goodnight, and goodnight Monica...You're a star in your own right....You don't have to lower yourself to shows like that...:heart:

she is not lowering herself,its a job.thats all.im sure that inside she is wonderful.