Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It won't do any good complaining in the Forum.  Things have to be taken up with RLC Directly through their Support Department. 

Not sure that works either. I’ve complained 5 different times over the last few weeks  about this issue including ten minutes ago and so far no response 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No hará ninguna buena queja en el Foro. Las cosas deben abordarse con RLC directamente a través de su departamento de soporte. 

It's not an official complaint, I know where I should complain. I'm just sharing with people who are supposed to share a special taste for B4, and say, that the company laughs at me in my face. (that's a feeling) As you will understand, I believe that this is the best place to show our feelings.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No hará ninguna buena queja en el Foro. Las cosas deben abordarse con RLC directamente a través de su departamento de soporte. 

Not that I have done much RLC when I have made any suggestions.
Moreover, I'm sure you do not do anything funny, that people get pissed off in your chat. But I understand, if you step on me, I scream.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Not sure that works either. I’ve complained 5 different times over the last few weeks  about this issue including ten minutes ago and so far no response 

Most times RLC just does not adhere to what the customer want.  It's like talking to a brick wall most times.

And I was told earlier this month that the extra cams would come this month but  not sure if that will happen since we are close to the month of May, we will see.

Just a shame that we dont have any audio on the outside cams but they told me we wont get that, maybe something technical that doesnt allow that.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And I was told earlier this month that the extra cams would come this month but  not sure if that will happen since we close the month of May, we will see.

Just a shame that we dont have any audio on the outside cams but they told me we wont get that, maybe something technical that doesnt allow that.

too much wind noise