Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

The massage between Sofie and Naomi last night was good but could have been so much better had she not cleverly and deliberately moved the table to that position. It was like the striptease performances of years ago; show the punters enough but keep them guessing. The way in which Sofie has Naomi’s legs splayed and worked on kitty would have given some incredible open shots had the table been in the normal position but then I guess they know that’s what will keep us coming back hoping for more. 10/10 for artistic impression but also 10/10 for frustration and disappointment 😞

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica isn't home yet so I force myself to watch Jasmin bating in the bath:dodgy:...It was beautiful girl but for the best effect you need to warm up for an hour with some sexy underwear on, eventually pull your panties to 1 side, then the other, then up between your pussy lips. Next release your fabulous breasts from their holder...Rub your pussy over your panties till they're dripping wet...It's even better when they're wet pretty much before you start...Get a friend out of your drawer to help you if you like...Eventually your panties will be so wet you'll have to take them off and proceed to give yourself several fantastic bed shaking orgasms...it's harder in the bath to get that effect, although you did slide down...:biggrin:...It's not always necessary to point directly at the cam for the best effect...:dodgy:

But thank you Jas...:heart:

What do you mean, that Jasmin follows a precise script? I will not let you down, but Monica has always followed the same script for over a month, but given the comments of all the members, it's a good screenplay

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, happyone said:

Now that Monica is not packing it seems, and went out to get groceries and wine, we can all relax a little

cause for now it seems she is not leaving just yet and we can enjoy this wonderful lady some more :biggrin::heart:

I'm so glad of that too:biggrin::biggrin:

Doesn't look as though My Sexy Belle:heart::heart: is going out today so maybe she will have some alone time. I hope she takes advantage :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Wish she would rub cream on  herself again. She hasn't done that for a couple of months in front of her own camera :biggrin: