Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

18 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Bueno, ¿tal vez Monica vaya al GP ahora? siempre solo con fines puramente especulativos

I do not want to disappoint you, but it seems that it will not be like that. I hope I'm wrong, but it seems that it will not be like that.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say there isn't 1 single thing I don't absolutely love about Monica...I'm gonna be cut up pretty bad id she leaves altogether...:heart::heart::heart:

What with Nicole in that room last time we could rename it "The Naga Tribute Room"

Of course I have my own great memories of that room with some of My Belle:heart:'s greatest moments including her first great naked bed show and perhaps my favourite of all time close up dancing but then she has done too many great things in many rooms ... perhaps "The Belle Balcony" LOL in honour of her naked sunbathing or maybe "The Belle Table" that she loved to perform on and she and Irma broke, not the one she set fire to.

Others might be "The 2Ks Sofa" although of course they have a new one now, "The Irma Table" - sadly both in the late B1 as is "The Renata, Regina & Sher Bedroom Floor". 

"The Gina Exercise Floor" and "The Sofie Show Camera" in B2, "The Jasmin Fun Bath" incorporating "The Rosie Water Jet", "The Bea Bating Bed" etc.