Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm even Belle left the kitchen to eat at the table in the livingroom, hope was not cause Jas was there in the kitchen.

cant we all just get along?a few days ago bell was licking jasmin pussy.and today u r n d kitchen together for 10 minutes,and  u cant say anything to each other.this whole feud thing is getting a little rediculous.

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm even Belle left the kitchen to eat at the table in the livingroom, hope was not cause Jas was there in the kitchen.

I don't think so. Naturally Belle was going to side with Rosie and while there is probably tension between Jasmin and Belle because of that, I don't think personally they have fallen out. Besides Belle is often in the LR, much more during the day than the other girls. 

2 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

cant we all just get along?a few days ago bell was licking jasmin pussy.and today u r n d kitchen together for 10 minutes,and  u cant say anything to each other.this whole feud thing is getting a little rediculous.

They did speak, not often though. It is of course ridiculous. I don't think Jasmin has even been up to Rosie's room to read her door and I am positive Rosie has not been up to see Jasmin. Almost 3 days now.