Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just one thing to say :

:heart::heart::heart:JJJAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN:heart::heart::heart:

That girl can make any mans fantasy come true. 

I know right, no matter how many times I seen her she is always so damn hot and sexy to watch. Imagine having sex with her as she looks you deep in the eyes, I wouldnt last 2 min.

So you have a choice tonight B-2 with Struck Out Sophie, No No Never Naomi, and Tacky Terrible Tiana, or B-3 with 4 girls and the shy one with the incredible Magnificent Monica, or B-4 starring the one and only Jasmin working her magic on Blair,,,,,,,, Hummm tough choice huh ?

Not had thumbnails for several hours now so it is a bit difficult to follow what is going on.

Rosie and Belle are reverting to their party days pre and post Jasmin's second stay. But being in B4 there is no chance they will bring anyone back. I really think they should have been in B2 all along then it's just a short trip to the clubs. I can't imagine they'll come back, if both of them do tonight, in a state to give us a show but the irony is last night they gave a good show but I can't help thinking that a few more drinks in we might have seen them both engaged at the same time. I can't complain too much at 30-40 minutes of pussy rubbin though.