Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, happyone said:

Monica needs to ask to go to B4 to be with Jasmin, Nica, Belle, and Blair--girls who appreciate and like her

and not stay in B2--she and Tiana can switch apartments.

I couldn't agree more 

This is really getting ridiculous now ROSIE AND JASMIN,,you guys need to stop the high school girlie fighting and kiss and makeup at once,,this is going on long enough,,this is killing the vibe of the Apt when everyone is separated and staying in their rooms and going outside to avoid running into each other. Forgive each other and just move on please.

lauren conrad hug GIF by The Hills

• Like 3

hello to all, for me these tensions are beneficial for us, it allows Jasmin to discover a new light and creates a chemistry with Blair. moreover I find more sensual the game between Jasmin and Blair, that Belle and Rose Of course, I enjoyed the 3some with Monica or Jasmine, but I prefer an exchange between all the participants, in these two cases Rose wanted to control the situation .. even Belle was struggling to win which gave funny situations licking the fingers of the hands or the foot the tandem Jasmin and Blair acts without alcohol as opposed to the duo Belle / Rose.By against I would like to see Rose / Belle with Naomi or Sofie and Tiana, maybe not all the same days

• Like 1