Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not had thumbnails for several hours now so it is a bit difficult to follow what is going on.

Rosie and Belle are reverting to their party days pre and post Jasmin's second stay. But being in B4 there is no chance they will bring anyone back. I really think they should have been in B2 all along then it's just a short trip to the clubs. I can't imagine they'll come back, if both of them do tonight, in a state to give us a show but the irony is last night they gave a good show but I can't help thinking that a few more drinks in we might have seen them both engaged at the same time. I can't complain too much at 30-40 minutes of pussy rubbin though.

Do you know if they are into guys? have they ever had any with them home when they were in b2 ? Or is the girl girl thing just for fun maybe.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

There seems to be not so much room for three girls plus the couple in B3, unless someone sleeps on the living room sofas.

I think Monica goes home to b2 later, b2 is only 10 mins walk away or so I think.

Wow,,,,,really? So I guess you guys could never think of 3 women sleeping together on one bed?::)::)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Monica goes home to b2 later, b2 is only 10 mins walk away or so I think.

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

There seems to be not so much room for three girls plus the couple in B3, unless someone sleeps on the living room sofas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,,,,really? So I guess you guys could never think of 3 women sleeping together on one bed?::)::)

Sure I can think of that but don't know if Amina's friend wants that :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you know if they are into guys? have they ever had any with them home when they were in b2 ? Or is the girl girl thing just for fun maybe.

On Rosie's very first night, My Belle:heart: and Rosie brought back 2 guys. I don't think Rosie did anything but Belle maybe - she already had flowers and was going to be away for a few days but it never happened. Belle did go out on the balcony and something may have been going on there and when they went out for an hour Belle was not dressed in a way that she could really have left the vehicle. However that was outside so we can't speculate. One of them wanted to stay to sleep but the girls wouldn't let them. The next night they came back with the same 2 guys. Belle played hostess, Rosie was to some extent out of it, and Angel got involved but even less happened and that was the last time they came.

Belle has had quite a few dates with men even on her first stay. From my observation there is little question in my mind Belle likes girls as well. Rosie there is less evidence for one way or the other. Just being able to eat pussy probably isn't enough to be certain about the girls on here.

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

¿Wow en serio? Entonces, ¿ustedes nunca pensarían en 3 mujeres durmiendo juntas en una cama?::)::)

It is usually quite uncomfortable. Unless there is a game or is very late, or do not have beds available, it is difficult to see three girls in the same bed, to sleep. The last time, in Sofie's bed, it was shown that if the girl has a free bed, she prefers to sleep with space, not so tight

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is usually quite uncomfortable. Unless there is a game or is very late, or do not have beds available, it is difficult to see three girls in the same bed, to sleep. The last time, in Sofie's bed, it was shown that if the girl has a free bed, she prefers to sleep with space, not so tight

Belle and Avi slept with Neia but they are small girls :biggrin:

Monica seems to make friends and get along really well with everyone else in all the other Apts except with the people that she shares an Apt with.,I really wished that she would never have to go back there.:cool:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, vortios said:

I'm sure that if you stack them on top of each other they can sleep comfortably on the same bed.:shy:

femjoy-triple-lesbian-sex.jpg

• Like 2