Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really she is one of the very few girls that push the parties and nudity she could not help it last time every time they started to party the neighbors at both b1and b2 pounded on the walls remember the first 3 nights she was back last time she tried going down on a girl in b1 before the neighbors bitched then she was all over rose on roses first or second night in B2 but the neighbors bitched again so no wonder her rose and belle all said fuck it and went out all the time they could not party at home,now they have a house and can party all they want I would love to see Lola come back then we might actually see some real parties in B4,edited I would renew my subscription for that

No thank you...:dodgy:..She was a pale imitation of her former self last time and her 'powers' if you like, to push the parties were old hat and just didn't work...It wasn't the neighbours fault...:undecided:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

I haven't seen Irma rotate through here in a while. I wonder if she "retired" from RLC?

now it's on a wonderful beach in the heat

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wrote this because there were 10 messages that said the same thing, you will not believe it but my sky is always very blue and with a great sun shining

I know Sergio...it's a different colour to mine...It's raining here...:sad:

I still have a soft spot for Sofie, and don't particularly want to see her leave, especially until she's made up with Monica, which will never happen
But I've just had a lovely thought...By rights, because she'll have been their the longest, Monica should get the big room!!...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can say that Regina compared to the new girl was a supermodel

What's wrong with the new girl, except the tattoo? Way better looking than Serena. I did like Regina a lot (one of the few "real" girls in barca.), but I wouldn't have minded of the cleaning lady had moved in either. Nice to see a woman do some work in the barca appartments for a change.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

we have a new "smoking corner" cam 3-12

It was used for the same when B4 was new too, don't remember the name, but first who lived in Nicas room (giant silicone tits), and the most interesting of the first two (brunette) who lived in Belle/Blairs room used to smoke MJ out there.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

but I wouldn't have minded of the cleaning lady had moved in either. Nice to see a woman do some work in the barca appartments for a change.

"Ya wanna see me move in do ya honey?"

Image result for cleaning lady gif

The million dollar question of the day ?

When will Nica and Anita quit acting like little innocent school girls, and get a taste of those funbaggo's, or even better taste the sweet nectar from the pearly gates ?