Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Where is Naomi? Rose, she's in B4, in bed with Serena, but I do not see any sign of Naomi, not in B4 or in B2 ... She's gone out alone?

that's not rose its the other girl with no name in bed with serena,rose is with Naomi out clubbing is my guess

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Where is Naomi? Rose, she's in B4, in bed with Serena, but I do not see any sign of Naomi, not in B4 or in B2 ... She's gone out alone?

Naomi and Rosie are both out...separately... but my guess is that they will meet up with a coupla guys they met last night...Btw, this might be total bullshit, but wtf, there's nothing happening so I might as well have an attempt at speculation....😏

Hace 6 minutos, EMMETT111 dijo:

ESO no subio Do Otro chica sin nombre En la cama con serena, Rosa es con Naomi de discotecas es mi conjetura

Sorry, it's the girl with no name ... when looking at camera 3.11 it has confused me ... I apologize.

THK

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

are you referring to Sofie in R2 the old GAS apartment?

I must admit, what the fuck is going on with R2...It was the most confusing apt ever in the history of RLC...Both the layout of the place and the tenants...It's only on 1 floor, compared with 4 floors in B4, yet I find it almost impossible to track anyone down when they enter the dreaded hall!!!  Now 2 girls have left, it should be a damn sight easier, but no, isn't that Sonya back sleeping in Angies,(which was Glasha's) bed with Angie...I find the Asha's weird, but this apt is also weird, for different reasons...:confused:

• Like 1