Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't want no tattoo on My Belle:heart:'s arse. She's already got 4 tattoos and fairly discreet apart from the leg one and even that's not bad.

I'm not much for tats on girls,but long as it's small and discreet,and on a fine ass,,it's all good.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its just a mater of time before we se one of the girls take a hard fall I'm afraid

I just don't get it,,,not only can we not see them when they climb up so high,,it is very dangerous,,it could not be for us that they are dancing for since we can't even see them,, I just wish that she would stop before she gets seriously hurt, maybe she needs to fall and bust her ass good before she will finally stop doing that shit,,,,,,it's not just her though a lot of them love doing that dumb shit.

I love jasmin,,but I will call her out when she does something stupid.

Just now, euromike69 said:

I just don't get it,,,not only can we not see them when they climb up so high,,it is very dangerous,,it could not be for us that they are dancing for since we can't even see them,, I just wish that she would stop before she gets seriously hurt, maybe she needs to fall and bust her ass good before she will finally stop doing that shit,,,,,,it's not just her though a lot of them love doing that dumb shit.

I love jasmin,,but I will call her out when she does something stupid.

The house parties i have been to,the girls tend to get wild and dance on the pool table or chairs,no big deal. I think with this drinking,Jasmin will feel good with Blair later,,,ok,i am hoping,lol.

3 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Can anyone tell me why Sofie and Monica are mad at each other?

Just like pussy cats love to fight,,,women have pussies too so they love to fight each other just like cats.:biggrin::biggrin:

girl fight GIF

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me pregunto si Rosie está teniendo una conversación seria con Sofie y tratando de suavizar las cosas. No puedo decir que estén cerca, pero tanto Belle como Nica han entrado, y luego regresan bastante rápido ...:confused:

I think we all think that is what happens.