Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

24 minutes ago, Russ said:

I have had a lot of lagging and buffering the last 2 days,  is anybody else having problems or is it just me  

Today it's working ok to me,but westerday and maybe the day prior Also had some loading problems(took some time to load houses and cams),also the time archive for some reason wasn't actual time and was missing some hours in archive.

• Like 1

I am in the UK. Currently1645 GMT I am having major problems with almost all apartments/flats/realms. Whom else is suffering severe buffering problems - it is effectively unwatchable. I have cleared all trash etc, logged out and in again after trying different websites to see if a different route made a difference; all has been to no avail.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I am in the UK. Currently1645 GMT I am having major problems with almost all apartments/flats/realms. Whom else is suffering severe buffering problems - it is effectively unwatchable. I have cleared all trash etc, logged out and in again after trying different websites to see if a different route made a difference; all has been to no avail.

Yes me too. I did a ticket. Can you please make one too?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

AGAIN it is buffering and stopping. This is the 3rd time I have submitted a ticket. It is reaching the hair pulling stage, and yes - I do still have some to pull.

This time all fine for me. Yesterday it was bad.