Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, moos54 said:

Sorry but I do not call it normal to have orgies every night, having to fuck everything that moves, to stay online on VH

Maybe Normal life couple is boring for you but the real life all around the world is boring ^^ 

Jeka finally only gives what VH is looking for

Who told you they only do this to stay online? I have no numbers here. And we actually do not really know at all why people leave or not...

And I guess what you are looking for people will find on RLC...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who told you they only do this to stay online? I have no numbers here. And we actually do not really know at all why people leave or not...

And I guess what you are looking for people will find on RLC...

like you, i read all the comment made by Groomy and this is what i understand 

orgy and fucking all the people, you can stay 

if you can't do that, in maximum three month, bye bye ^^ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Each manager has their own click. Jeka has a lot of friends in the camming world. Anna and Alex have a lot of friends in the swinger world. AlexLina have a lot friends who are sexy couples who share a lot of the same interests, and Geroge who. Hmmmmmm? 

Only a wild guess for George: Maybe he owns or is shareholder of sth. of an erotic dance club or erotic artist group. And that is where he finds his people. Look at all the girls all are really good dancers... 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But the direction VH is moving is towards Jeka's types. VJ aside!

And grace&jacob... 

Alex&Lina do a great job to keep their type on Ukrania. For them on Russia it's totally different tenants and "real life"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Each manager has their own click. Jeka has a lot of friends in the camming world. Anna and Alex have a lot of friends in the swinger world. AlexLina have a lot friends who are sexy couples who share a lot of the same interests, and Geroge who. Hmmmmmm? 

You didn't finish off describing George Amy ??? LOL, I must admit I would struggle to put him in any category without being extremely rude lol.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

like you, i read all the comment made by Groomy and this is what i understand 

orgy and fucking all the people, you can stay 

if you can't do that, in maximum three month, bye bye ^^ 

I actually like that better like RLC keeping most boring houses for years... 

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You didn't finish of describing George Amy ??? LOL, I must admit I would struggle to put him in any category without being extremely rude lol.

I tried it above and honestly I do not think the forum here is the right place for being rude... 😜

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you know? I would agree if other manager follow him. But he is the only one doing it... 

Jabbath, wake up please and open your eyes ^^ 

what the difference between all managers 

George place is only acting for the VH cams, Jeka place acting for camming, it's the same for me