Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

8 hours ago, nack said:

Rewind, Timeline, Archive are the ONLY thing that matters to me as I have no time to watch it live.The day they decide to move out of archives, I’ll be out.

To each their own i guess. I remember before when it was just rlc and there was no rewind, i was more engaged in what was going on because I'd have to watch more. I'd then come here to see what happened while i wasn't watching. There were basically shifts where one group would watch while the other was sleeping and write about what happened.

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

People can blame me all day long if they want but if you ask me, it’s because VH failed to preserve that which the site was supposed to be about in the first place. But, there are other factors as well. Not the least of which that there are too many apts for us here to to follow properly. Sex is set to rerun status all over the place and so that leave is looking for the absurdities and oddities. Once you got that point, you’ve reallly seen it all and you’re entered the land of desperation. 

I cannot emphasize enough just how badly this wholly thing got ruined because of the visibility of the tenants, as well as James, here on CC. This alone was enough to stifle the proper etiquette and standard operating procedures that go into the perversion of voyeurism. I mean geez, if the girl knows you’re there and she lifts her skirt so you get a better look, that’s not voyeurism, that’s a fucking invite. As for James’ roll, he did enough to expose the ins and outs that we could see the faux wizard behind the curtain. Then by employing the best of us, the effect rippled and the vested interests of the members became guided as a result of the lure of information.

Twitter has become the golden trumpeteer 🎺🎺🎺 and the spoiler of all things to come. Not only that, it has become the recorder of all things past. I’m not kidding when I say that all one needs to do to get all they need to know about VH is watch the free cams, follow cc, and then follow VHTV and all of the Twitter tenants. You will be able to see pretty much everything of any consequence without paying a dime. 

So, my friend I ask you, where do we go from here? 

I get upsetd with VH a lot of times then...I go look other major cam site and remind me that in an couple houses residents don't do absoluty nothing(well they eat and sleep)and all the intimacy of them is done outside of cams..and this going on for half an year or so...SO......i return to VH and think...THANK GOD we have VHTV.

• Like 3

I just know that back when they had the big pool at the compound I never had all this buffering going on ---it only is common sense that the reason for the buffering now is bandwidth because of so damn many apts--VH doesnt have the capacity to handle it-- It is extremely difficult to watch for me and im running 100mbs

41 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I just know that back when they had the big pool at the compound I never had all this buffering going on ---it only is common sense that the reason for the buffering now is bandwidth because of so damn many apts--VH doesnt have the capacity to handle it-- It is extremely difficult to watch for me and im running 100mbs

You are wrong. Buffering is caused by two many users requests at the VH server. The appartements just upload their stuff over an ordinary internet connection to the server. It does not matter from how much sources the server received the material. So I say it again.  The number of place is not the reason for buffering. 

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And yet VH still does nothing to fix the server load problems that are well known to them and make the site very annoying to watch. Constant spinning circles! I’m convinced they do it cause they make a lot more money when subs don’t watch. Just a trick they pull over the tenants. CaChing$ 

I'm with Amy3 on this one.  VH has known for a long, long time that they have major buffering issues and yet they seem to do nothing to resolve the problem.  Except maybe to try to convince you it is your computer and/or host's problem and not theirs.  Being technically challenged I went along with their scenario until I realized that I have next to no buffering issues with the now, for all intents and purposes, defunct Camarads or RLC. Clearly, at least to me their servers cannot handle the load of either too many tenants or too many viewers.  they need to cut loose of a bit of all that cash they are raking in and invest in servers that can handle the bandwidth or increase the bandwidth in some other manner.   As much as I like the site the buffering and slow cam openings are making me seriously consider as to whether I will continue with my subscription.  

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like US servers struggle again there...

Then told me their was a problem with the usa and it is my problem, They said to contact my internet provider.  im not going to pay to watch this

bandicam 2018-06-06 09-55-36-020.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

Then told me their was a problem with the usa and it is my problem, They said to contact my internet provider.  im not going to pay to watch this.

I must admit it may well be a USA problem with the providers or something as here in the UK generally the service is pretty good and I'm not even on fibre etc. Yes we get an odd spell of spinning circle but nothing that bad. Just a thought.

• Like 1

As i said i never had this problem back when there were only seven or eight locations available--now i have the problem the biggest share of my watching time--Im certainly no technical expert but i know when my service has went to shit --the only difference from when it was good service and now is the number of apts--I am sure with all our technical advances there must be equipment available to correct the problem---I really like this voyeur site but it has reached the point where i might be paying for nothing

• Like 2