Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In this modern days golfer even in Russia or were they are must be some Macdonalds,public park with free wireless net,or why not using an friend internet for an little,but well it's up to them.

italy. but if you go back a couple of posts & see that he quoted me & basically said that nothing will ever happen there. so as far as i'm concerned they aren't even timeline worthy. if anyone would like me or the other ops to save the nothing you will have to post in the archive moment request thread. 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

what groomy said is so true. way too many apts. 20 is more than enough & they now have 31.

Would be so nice about 20 nice looking houses,all with active residents,nice stream quality.Its just an matter of quality vs quantity and in my book quality it's always better than more and more and more..but worst.Gess it's that impact..numbers thing..look you can watch 30houses if you pay,diferent from saying..look twenty houses if you pay.But well still wort very well the money.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would be so nice about 20 nice looking houses,all with active residents,nice stream quality.Its just an matter of quality vs quantity and in my book quality it's always better than more and more and more..but worst.Gess it's that impact..numbers thing..look you can watch 30houses if you pay,diferent from saying..look twenty houses if you pay.But well still wort very well the money.

i'm not complaining. i'm simply saying that there are many apts & only so much time so guess which apts will be left off of the viewing list? let's see, i apt has stuff happening & 1 doesn't. which 1 to watch? tough decision!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

italy. but if you go back a couple of posts & see that he quoted me & basically said that nothing will ever happen there. so as far as i'm concerned they aren't even timeline worthy. if anyone would like me or the other ops to save the nothing you will have to post in the archive moment request thread. 

Dam forget they are Italy,then 100% Italians have lots of hot spots,in some public parks,most macdonalds and others places.Yes I read what you writed prior and can't deny you re correct,but i still have some hopes(not many)regard H&M,but understand that others my not have.

Just now, golfer06 said:

i'm not complaining. i'm simply saying that there are many apts & only so much time so guess which apts will be left off of the viewing list? let's see, i apt has stuff happening & 1 doesn't. which 1 to watch? tough decision!

Hehe,no doubt about that,recommend you to watch the nothings place or the j&c place...wait they are gone😉.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Sorry but I do not agree here. We should treat every place equal here. We did that with Cat & John and with xgswhoever. So we should do it with every place. 

Guest goodone
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'd be perfectly happy if the whole archive got deleted and VH put all of the focus on providing better streaming and a solid 48 hour timeline. I'd also be perfectly content if VH detached itself from CamCaps, members, and Twitter, for that matter, completely. Also, if I may be so frank, for a VH ops worker to downgrade an apt on this forum because of the lack of sex content seems a bit classless if you ask me.   

vhtv must  hire you as an advisor. you have great ideas as a real voyeur.

Guest goodone
Just now, Amy3 said:

Thank you! That’s because I am a real voyeur. Believe me I tried to save VH from itself, but greed won. Likely, VH will suck the remaining notion of voyeurism into the hole behind it along with RLC, VV, And Camarads.

you are very welcome. ı am sure that vhtv has not a real voyeur worker or ceo or board member. ı trust you ll be success.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! That’s because I am a real voyeur. Believe me I tried to save VH from itself, but greed won. Likely, VH will suck the remaining notion of voyeurism into the hole behind it along with RLC, VV, And Camarads.

This is true, of Amy being the only REAL significant certified Voyeur in the world. I mean, who else would look through a scope from thousands of miles away to witness such lust? AMY! LOL..22.gif.ab67ce8dbaaefd8d248e6fbb711c5f99.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'd be perfectly happy if the whole archive got deleted and VH put all of the focus on providing better streaming and a solid 48 hour timeline. I'd also be perfectly content if VH detached itself from CamCaps, members, and Twitter, for that matter, completely. Also, if I may be so frank, for a VH ops worker to downgrade an apt on this forum because of the lack of sex content seems a bit classless if you ask me.   

"If the whole archive got deleted"..fuck no,I love the archive,of course it's a lot better better watching the things live but having an amazing archive with thousands of videos(some with residents and guests i wouldn't know if wasn't for archive)it's fantastic,no doubth about the need to improve stream quality,other thing..VH to detached itself from camcaps,members and twiter,serious!?With this two points your already taking most of VHTV personality and diference,there is other cam site that deliver just that you said(wish maybe)Amy..no archive of videos,no care and atention to their users and better stream quality.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Crerigan said:

no prenditela con fastweb .

noi ci siamo e restiamo.

Hey ciao grazie per la risposta, sono felice che restate, spero a lungo perché vi adoro come coppia 🙂 Chiedo scusa se i miei toni erano arrabbiati ma non è la prima volta che su VH capitano cose simili di appartamenti che vanno offline o stranezze per poi abbandonare all’improvviso il progetto. Mi sarebbe dispiaciuto moltissimo se aveste abbandonato VH, siete le prime persone italiane a far parte di questo progetto e per me essendo italiano è un orgoglio vedervi qui. Mi dispiace per i problemi che state avendo con la linea, spero possano risolvere prima possibile. L’importante è che ora so che ci siete e che non siete andati via 👍 Chiedo scusa per la frase “forgot to pay  the bill” nell’altro topic, l’ho usata spesso anche in altre occasioni per altri appartamenti ma è solamente una battuta usata per sdrammatizzare 🙂. Un grosso saluto a te e a Marla, e spero di rivedervi presto!