Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Talk of money pretty much ends up in a dispute that no one can really answer except those that are the closest in this case James. So it really is stupid for all to try to assume that they are correct without the proper information. All this time could be better served watching something that can be discussed let me think of a topic? How about the tenants of VHTV!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tell me the difference between a pimp and a manager of tenants on VH? 

For me a manager is like a person employed by a CEO of a company employing his own tenants. I dont think of them like pimps...

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tell me the difference between a pimp and a manager of tenants on VH? 

That's fairly an easy one, a pimp is a person that sells another person to a John for sex and in the most part a manager of VHTV allows individuals to sell there story on VH whether it be sex or watching TV. In other words a pimp sells sex 100% of the time and a manager can only hope to sell sex 100% of the time.😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thy get verbally abused and threatened with expulsion

Totally the wrong way. I agree. This is really pimpy. But not all managers are like this? Calling Anna & Alex pimps? No fuckin way 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wouldn’t consider manager-less tenants as prostitues under VH because those tenants really do have the liberty to live a sexless life if they chose to. Well, up to a point. But I think it’s enough to not classify VH as a pimp or the tenants as prostitutes. #nomanagers

VH without managers:

• Marla & Hector
  • Mary & Tony
  • Ary & George

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wouldn’t consider manager-less tenants as prostitues under VH because those tenants really do have the liberty to live a sexless life if they chose to. Well, up to a point. But I think it’s enough to not classify VH as a pimp or the tenants as prostitutes. #nomanagers

We all know you have a huge bee in your bonnet about how bad managers are but to be frank they all aren't bad, as Jabbath pointed out can you really put the likes of Anna & Alex or Mira & Henry in the same boat as those managers who have only one goal in mind and that is money over tenant's.

Some mangers are good and will help their tenant's and not shoot them down as soon as they stop performing, rather they will give them multiple opertunities to either grow or decide if VH is the place for them.

The managers that only see this a business and will disgard those that aren't preoducing the quota are the real problem in my eye's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's ok. i'm going to sleep soon & if i need a sleeping aid i'll just keep reading more of your nonsense! i especially like this part: blah blah blah blah! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Golfer you and Amy take it to flame wars, this will be the last warning you get for flame baiting !!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Golfer you and Amy take it to flame wars, this will be the last warning you get for flame baiting !!!

i've said my piece & ended it. some other's can't seem to do that. and btw check to see who started quoting. i'll give you a hint. it wasn't me. good night!

Yes that is correct you both have ended it, if it sparks up again take it straight to flame wars. There you can let each other have it, and we Mods will read it and smile as it is unmoderated.